Google Maps Business View
Add a virtual tour
Bring your business to life: create a 360-degree, interactive tour. Showcase all the details that your customers love. Perfect for restaurants, retail shops, gyms, salons, and more!
Engage your customers
With Google Maps Business View, your customers can walk around, explore, and interact with your business like never before. Customers will be able to truly experience your business – just like being there!
Share with the world
- Embrace emerging technology and really put your business literally on the Google Map
- Integrated with Google street view
- Easy to link the Virtual Tour into your own website and social media pages.
- Enhanced Google Local Business page and Google Maps listing
- Backed by one of the worlds most trusted brands – Google
- Available 24/7 … 365 days per year
- Displayed to customers / potential customers locally and worldwide
- Clients can add their own reviews
- Can add multiple locations
- Hosting of images and tour is FREE
- Copyright of images is owned by the client
- Re-shoots can be ordered as and when the business requires
- This must be the best and most effective cost ratio marketing product available – one off payment
- Automatically integrated in most new Google related products
- Probably the lowest cost ‘virtual tour’ on the market
- 5 point Virtual Tour
- Google+ Business Page
- Professional Still Photos
- Full rights to all Photos
- Additional Tour points only $30
- Promotion on local News Publication Website
- Allows potential customers to virtually visit your business before they visit your business
- Re-shoots can be used to promote a specific high-traffic period for a business. E.g. Christmas events
- Brings your business listing to life with a 360-degree, interactive Virtual Tour
- Provides you with Professional “Point of Interest” photographs of your business
Here’s How It Works
A Google Maps Business View Tour is created using a high quality digital camera, a specialized lens, and a custom mount for panoramic pictures. The tour is created by taking a series of photographs at each point of the tour. These photographs are stitched together using Google’s proprietary Street View technology, and they are linked together to form a fluid tour from point to point. The tour consists of an approaching viewpoint from the exterior, and entry into the business. After these required positions, the next points along the tour can be anywhere from four feet to fifteen feet from the last point. For single room stores, a five point tour works perfect.
The number of points depends on both the size of the building, and the complexity of the tour. A tour that covers every isle in a retail store may require many more points than a single room hair salon. How many points will your tour require? The decision is completely up to you. I’d be happy to advise you of how many points would best display your company, but let your budget do the talking – a five point tour for only $250 is perfectly fine for most businesses and will allow new customers to experience the wonder of your store that you’ve worked so hard to create.